Experiment On Live Australian TV Goes Wrong, Host Almost Gets Killed

A video is coming from Australia, which left many people in shock these days. During a live experiment broadcast on one of the television channels, the host and a self-taught scientist took an experiment in which liquid nitrogen was mixed with Coca Cola. And when she placed the bottle upside down, she almost got hurt badly.

The bottle was burst into the air with all the contents at a high speed, which missed her head by inches. How strong the launch of a bottle is witnessed by a broken tree branch that has landed in the frame. Human stupidity obviously knows no bounds!
Current article has no comments yet.
Will you be the chosen one who will comment first? 😆
Top videos of the week
Subscribe to free Klipland newsletter and get top videos of the week on your email.